Sophos APX Series
Models are available for cloud-management in Sophos Central and on-premises management via XG Firewall.
The Sophos APX Series is a growing portfolio of access points with 802.11ac Wave 2 technology. They are custom-built for increased throughput at load and better performance and security.
APX Series – Product Benefits
- Sophos Central only: Security Heartbeat™ ready to connect with other Sophos Central managed products*;
- Significant performance improvement over legacy 802.11ac Wave 1 models;
- Optimized for both wall- and ceiling-mount (diverse mounting kits available);
- 5-year warranty as standard, Advance Replacement RMA included in Sophos Wireless Standard subscription;
APX 740 – our flagship 4×4:4 product for high-density, high-capacity environments;
APX 530 – high-performance 3×3:3 access point for typical office environments of all sizes;
APX 320 – 2×2:2 access point, dual 5 GHz capable, ideal in high-density school environments or small retail scenarios;
APX 120 – Sophos Central only: entry-level 2×2:2 access point for budget-sensitive projects with basic connectivity requirements;
- Managed from Sophos Central;
- Superior visibility into wireless health;
- Simple deployment and administration;
- Synchronized Security-ready;
- Enhanced security with rogue AP detection;
- Multi-site management and cloud scalability.